Access Statement for Vale of Pickering Caravan Park
We strive to ensure that all visitors can enjoy our park, amenities and surroundings within the Vale of Pickering. Our aim is to assist you in any way possible and if you require assistance whilst planning your stay, or while you are actually visiting us we will be pleased to help you.
• We cater for Touring Caravans, Motor Homes, Trailer Tents, Folding Campers and Tents
• We have an easy accessible website and our brochure for the park is clear and concise
• We offer fax, telephone, postal and e mail contact with our customers
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• On arrival please park opposite reception on the tarmac driveway as indicated by the signs
• Once registered the approach to all pitches is level with a car park space at each pitch
Main Entrance and Reception
• There are speed bumps around the park and the speed restriction is 10mph.
• Access to reception is up a step (4.5” high)
• The entrance to the shower and toilet facilities are level
• In the ladies we have a disabled bathroom. The bath and toilet both have grab rails. The sink and mirror are set at a lower level.
• The gents has a bath with grab rails
• The shower cubicles in the ladies and gents have level access
• The Laundry room has a step up 5.5” high
• There is one top loader and one front loading washing machine
• There are two front loading tumble dryers
• There is an iron and ironing board
• There is a microwave
• The shop shares the same access as the reception step height 4.5”
• The shop is set out on one level
• We have a large children’s play area set out on grass or safety matting where necessary
• We have a field adjacent to the park entrance for playing sport
• We have benches and picnic benches placed around the park
• We have recycling facilities for glass, tins and paper which are clearly labelled.
Touring Facilities (Holiday Parks)
• All caravan pitches are either on all grass or all hard standing
• Pitches with hook up (10amps caravans – 6amps tents) are all level
• Pitches without hook up are all level
• Tent pitches will be on grass
• The nearest bus stop is on the A170 1.5miles from the park
• There are 2 chemical disposal points. One has level access and the Elson is 16” off the ground. The second one is located at the main shower block and has a step up of 4.5” and the Elson is 18” off the tiled floor.
The public payphone is located adjacent to the reception and has a list of important numbers displayed in there
Assistance dogs are welcome
We have a barrier at the park entrance that locks at 11.30pm and re opens at 6.30am. This will only be opened for emergencies during these times.
Address: Vale of Pickering Caravan Park
Carr House Farm
Telephone: 01723 859280
Fax: 01723 850060
Emergency number: 01723859280
Local public transport numbers: Ring a Taxi 01751473747 or Crystal Cars 01751 477613 Bus Service 01723 03020
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01723859280 or email email@example.com